How do I clean my natural stone floor?
Wait at least a week before cleaning after grouting. For the first month, you should mop the floor with water only, ensuring that it becomes only slightly damp. This will allow the floor to dry out fully. After this, we recommend using QTOP Clean Floor.
Use QTOP Clean Floor once a week to remove all dirt quickly and effortlessly. This first-class product can be applied on all water-resistant surfaces such as tiles, marble and stone-like materials (and also on linoleum, varnished wood and synthetic materials).
Imop floor scrubber
In cooperation with the Dutch Manufacturer, we have agreed that we may distribute these devices exclusively to our customers. We offer 2 models:
- The IMOP Lite is ideal for the maintenance of private homes.
- The IMOP XL is more robust and bigger, this is more suited for larger surfaces.
We have both devices in our workshop and will be happy to have you perform a demo, so you can feel for yourself how handy the devices are.
- Provide a good entrance mat.
- Vacuum regularly, including before mopping.
- Always use tap water.
- Do not use too much water, so that it cannot penetrate via the joints.
- Always use the same products of the same brand.
- Follow the instructions on the packaging carefully.
- Spilt something? Wipe up the stain with kitchen roll. Be sure not to rub in.