Time for spring cleaning!
The first blooms of spring are bringing colour to your grey garden, the sun is breaking through more often and we can go outside more again: so it’s time for a thorough spring clean!
After washing all the windows, beating the cushions and perhaps putting the garden furniture outside again, be sure not to forget to give your natural stone a good clean. Thanks to our QTOP Clean products, this is will be a breeze.
This is how to deal with stains on natural stone
You probably already use the QTOP Clean Gloss for glossy surfaces or the QTOP Clean (Dark) Velvet for matte surfaces on a daily or certainly a weekly basis. Now is the time to clean your natural stone in depth with QTOP Clean Intense. Use this product for your kitchen worktop, slabs, counters, washbasins, etc. It will remove built-up layers and films to reveal the natural character of your worktop once again.
Please note: QTOP Clean Intense may not be used on chalky polished stone types.
Cleaning your natural stone step by step:
- Spray QTOP Clean Intense evenly over the surface.
- Rub the cleaning product into the surface to be treated using a damp, non-scratch sponge.
- Rub in using circular movements until the product is nicely spread over the entire surface.
- Leave for 10-20 minutes.
- Rub one last time with the non-scratch sponge. Do not let the product dry.
If necessary, dampen the worktop with a little extra water.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water (twice if necessary). Make sure that no product remains on the worktop.
- Dry with a clean microfibre cloth or kitchen towel.
Avoid splashing delicate surfaces (e.g. varnished wood, wallpaper, etc.) or rinse immediately. The surface may not be warmer than 25°C. Repeat the process with particularly stubborn dirt, possibly apply for longer or in more concentrated form and/or scrub.
Want to have your natural stone thoroughly cleaned?
For very intensive cleaning you can call upon our professional service team. We advise you to do this once a year. During this treatment, we will re-apply the QTOP PROTECT so that the stain resistance remains effective.
Contact us via email@example.com or on +32 50 71 91 91 to make an appointment for an XHOME treatment.
Order your QTOP maintenance products here.
Please feel free to contact us.